Monday, February 27, 2012

Oscars....It Does a Diva Good!!

It was Oscar night last night, which is one of my favorite shows.  I love the fashions, the slip ups, and, most of all, who wins the awards!  Last night was no different.  With the exception of his humorous movie at the beginning of the show, Billy Crystal's jokes fell flat. The fashion as always was fabulous, including the faux pas J. Lo made.....it's hard to see here, but I think you could see her nipples coming out of her dress.  Yikes!  Where's a stylist when you need one??!!  I was proud of myself this year as I did not shed one tear during the In Memoriam section.....Elizabeth Taylor, Farley Granger, Jane Russell....I mean, this normally tears me up!

Another Oscars over; however, I'm looking forward to tonight's episode of Fashion Police on Style, where they will recap the fashion. 
Uh oh....watch out J. Lo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment