Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Of Frightening and Fantasy


I hate driving behind these types of rigs!  This was me the other day right after taking the exit ramp to work.  Stuck right behind a trailer containing numerous vehicles; of course in my mind's eye I pictured the back one tumbling right onto the hood of my car.  Not a good sight!!

Speaking of cars, I've been toying with the idea of getting a sportier vehicle.  Perhaps a two door, perhaps a convertible (although that seems to be a pointless idea since I live in the rain capital of the U.S.), or even perhaps a muscle car.  Do I indulge this whim, succumbing to a mid-life fantasy of cool?  Or do I put mind over matter, accepting that I must put practicality and good sense above sleekness and ego?  It's a struggle I've been experiencing lately and I'm not sure how it will turn out but of course will keep you posted, Divas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment