Monday, November 12, 2012

Gettin Smelly!

My car air freshener
Michael's (the store) was my destination last night, stopping by to pick up some beads and fragrance oil in order to make one of the car air fresheners I saw at one of the bazaars over the weekend.  The store was packed with holiday crafts and home decor; what was supposed to be a quick trip turned into over an hour as I browsed, wandered, and shopped.  Along with the beads and oil, I also returned home with some very fine colored glitter to creatively use on my nails, two parachute cord bracelets for the boys for Christmas (the bracelet unwraps to 10 feet of cord for emergency situations), and a tiny snowman ornament with "Michael" (the man) scripted across the front.  Once home, I whipped together the air freshener, inserted pieces of sponge, then dripped vanilla fragrance oil onto to the bead openings.  It smells divine and the rhinestone accents should sparkle plenty in my 300. 





No comments:

Post a Comment