Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Time to Buy a Lotto Ticket!!!

Today was my lucky day!!  After work Michael, Sam and I were on our way to the grocery store when we passed by the Hostess store.  On Saturday when we stopped, there wasn't a Twinkie or a Suzy Q in sight.  However, a shipment must have arrived because the store, although far from full, was packed with Twinkies, Zingers, and Donettes!  No Suzy Q's in sight but plenty of Hostess supply for the freezer!!



Grocery shopping done, we came home, ate dinner, then I hopped onto Facebook to see what excitement there was in the world.  Last week Dick Hannah was having a contest for Blazer tickets - tell a joke and you could win.  Of course I couldn't resist so I used my standard "How do you make a Kleenex dance? You put a little boogie in it!".  And guess what....I won!!  Tickets for the Blazer game this Friday.  Yee Haw!!!  

As the cherry on top of this, yesterday at work we received coupons worth 50% off all items in the Adidas Employee Store in Portland.  Michael and I will be making a pit stop to check this out before we hit the game on Friday. 

It may have been Monday, but it was a very lucky day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment