Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Going French for a Day!

Monday night before bed I was brushing my hair and decided to put it into a french braid, which I haven't done in quite some time (mainly because it's been too short.)  It looked really cute!  I decided to wear it that way to work on Tuesday.   Getting ready in the morning, I braided it once again then hairsprayed the living *&%$ out of it to keep it together.  Normally always wearing bangs, it was weird for me to have my hair completely off my face.  I finished getting dressed then had to rebraid my hair because some had fallen out during my morning fashion show.  At that point I wasn't thinking it was so cute anymore but it was too late - with so much hairspray and product, there was no going back.  Pinning a flower in my hair, I called it good.

Despite my misgivings, everyone at work thought it was a cute style.  In addition, they were very impressed that I could actually french braid my own hair!  French braid was good for a day but this morning I'm so looking forward to washing my gunk filled hair!

Back view...look a that little tail!

Oooh, looking like cranky Diva here!
See my new purple sequined lanyard from Michaels??

No comments:

Post a Comment