Sunday, November 4, 2012

Impressive Revlon Offerings for the Makeup Obsessed

I was in Walmart the other day when I ran across the following Revlon Nail Art nail polishes.  They were grouped as Moon Candy, which is a base with glittery top coat; Neon, with two different neon colors; and French, with a base color along with a sparkly tip color.  They were pretty cool looking but not enough for me to shell out $6.99 per bottle.

However, good luck smiled upon me when I was at Target picking up a prescription.  Next to the pharmacy was a clearance basket, which included all sorts of lip gloss, foundation, lotion, and Revlon Nail Art!  Score!  I picked up three duo bottles (two French and one Moon Candy) for $2.24 a piece!!  So tonight I will be experimenting with one of the bottles to determine which color combination will enhance my short little nails.

Although I passed up the nail polish at Walmart, I did pick up two new Revlon eye shadow quads.  They are shaped like an eyelid, including lid coat, crease, and highlight shades.  In addition, it include a shade they refer to as "primer" but which is really a neutral shadow for all over the eye.  Also included is a small, glitter access shade for when the occasion calls for additional sparkle (which is every day in my case.)  I wanted to include an on-line picture of the shadow but apparently it is so new there is nothing available, not even on the Revlon website. 

I used the eyeshadow quads all weekend and am very impressed.  I even followed the directions for primer/lid/crease/highlighter/glitter and all of it worked amazingly well.  My hairdresser even mentioned how great the shadow looked so there just may be a few more quads in my future.....perhaps for Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment