Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things

1.  Veggie Sandwiches - made with wheat bread, light cream cheese, light Swiss cheese, and tons of veggies like tomato, cucumber, sprouts, cabbage, red onion, etc.  Yum!

2.  Monistat Chafing Gel - as a face primer!  Love this stuff! 

3. Vitamin E Oil - A few times a week after washing my face at night, I rub Vitamin E oil all over my face.  My skin is rather dry so this treatment really gives it a good moisture treatment.  After my face, I run my hands through my hair to give it a little moisture as well.

4. Sugar Free Jello and Sugar Free Cool Whip - excellent treat.

5. Tropical Fish - Every morning I feed my little fishies then zone out watching them eat.  Occasionally I do this in the evening - meditating while gazing at the colony of fish.  Is it wrong that I've created a Peyton Place in my head for them? 

6.  My Disgusting Flip Flops - Had them for years but they are my immediate go-to when I'm at home.  Along with removing my bra, slipping my flip flops on means I'm home.

7.  Nail Polish - My new creative outlet has been painting my nails.  Glitter, beads, designs, bright, dark, neon.....loving all of it!

8.  Pinterest - A number one time waster but provides hours of imagination and tips.

9.  A Good Nap - Doesn't happen very often but I think it's calling me now!





No comments:

Post a Comment