Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Positive Attitude Means Everything!

This week began with me simply in a funk!  Driving to work on Monday I was sappy, weepy, and just down in the dumps!  My commute was spent whining, moaning, and crying to Michael, who always seems to say the right things to pull me out of my funk.  On top of that, my fashion for the day was even a downer - I was wearing pants, logo polo top, jacket, and FLATS!  A couple gals even asked "where's your dress and heels for today?"  I was off my game, which may be attributed to my having sugar along with an excess of red meat over the weekend.

However, the week has gotten much better!  I'm back on my abundant veggie plan and continued exercising every day.  In fact, today I walked without my teammates and kicked some serious booty!  Super fast walking twice around the building along with hiking twice up eight flights of stairs.  With my fleece jacket still on so I was sweating big time!  There were also a few more unexpected blessings that occurred and for those I'm grateful.

I'm looking forward to finishing up this week then counting down the days to our final Biggest Loser weigh-in on Monday.  The contest may soon be over but my journey to improved health has just begun!!



No comments:

Post a Comment