Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Blonde - And No Gray - Becomes Me

Last weekend I set up an appointment for today with Abbie, the stylist who used to color my hair.  I hadn't been to see her in forever (like two years); she always does a great job so I decided it was time to visit her for my color treatment.  Her shop used to be located in the boonies; however, she is now working out of a shop closer to my home so it made an appointment that much easier.

Blonde suits me well but my hair needed a little more oomph so she added in light blonde, medium blonde, and a few brown streaks throughout my hair.  I previously texted her some pictures of what I had in mind; of course she worked her magic and it turned out great.  We also had a great time catching up on what's happened in the last two years.  Good thing I was in for a color because it took that long to swap stories.

My new hair color is a mix between the two below - without the weird face, or the length!



No comments:

Post a Comment