Friday, February 22, 2013

TGIF!!!

Wednesday found me leaving work early due to a bad headache and upset stomach.  I believe I may have experienced my first and only migraine.  Arriving home I immediately went to bed and slept; waking up, I grabbed a snack then went back to bed.  My poor little head was just not feeling its best!

Yesterday my head continued to hurt some but I made it to work.  Although my daily walk was not calling me, I kicked my butt in gear and forced it to take the walk.  And you know what?  It actually helped! My headache disappeared and my mood was so much better after that walk!

Based upon my scale at home (where I weigh in au natural) I've lost another 2 lbs today, which takes me to a grand total of 19 pounds.  Only one more week left for the Biggest Loser contest but I'm looking forward to continuing on my weight loss journey.
 

2 comments:

  1. It is possible that you are experiencing detox symptoms due to your weight loss. Drink more water, exercise and support your liver. Check out the selection of "Detox" teas available in the health food section of your local grocery store.

    ReplyDelete