Sunday, September 4, 2011

Belly Laughs and BBQ

I fought through what I thought was a summer cold (but only allergies) to attend a barbecue at the bosses house in Olympia last night.  So glad I did as I've never laughed so much in my life!!  At one point I was almost gasping for breath due to the downright silly joking going on.  This laughter was exactly what I needed!  That shot of Patron was also very useful!

Today will find son Jordan and I cruising to Clackamas Mall to pick up school clothes and hopefully a haircut for him.  While we were hitting Macy's and Foot Locker for Sam, the trip today will more than likely include Hot Topic along with NW Cutlery, where Jordan will try to convince me that he needs a new sword to complement his school clothes.  Won't be happening!!  The good part is that Jordan is a very quick shopper, which will leave time for Mama Diva to hit a few stores of her own!!

And the best part of today?  It's warm and sunny outside!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment