Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Gray, Rainy Day Calls for Something Scary!

I spent this afternoon snuggled up on the recliner, coffee cup in hand, Stubbs on lap, and watched "The Exorcist."  Yep, the scary classic!  I remember back in the day when it came out; I was only nine but I remember hearing stories from my girlfriends who had family members who saw the film.  Oh, it sounded horrible!  People were fainting, throwing up, running out of the theater it was so bad!

The scary part about this film isn't the green pea soup vomiting; it's the fact that a little part of you thinks this could really happen.  I mean, we've all heard of exorcism and Satanic cults, etc.  However, it's Ellen Burstyn's hair that is so bad!!  This could, and has, happened!!!  A Dorothy Hamill cut gone awry!!!

I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment