Friday, September 9, 2011

Kudos to Friends with New Blogs!


I'm delighted to say that I've inspired my friends to begin their own blogs.  Diva Bobby just started The Cub's Point of View.  As you can see from his picture, Bobby is neither shy nor hesitant about expressing his unique point of view!  His blog will make you think, make you ponder, or definitely make you laugh!!

My little mija, Adriana, recently began Life with a Pinch of Latina, which focuses on her Hispanic culture, events, and recipes.   I love learning about new cultures and Adriana has really enlightened me about Hispanic traditions, relationships, and just information in general.  She's a spitfire and she'll bring this to her new blog!


I'm happy to say that I was the first follower for both of their blogs!  Take a look!!  I'm proud of you friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment