Monday, December 26, 2011

Cleaning - No. Sephora - Yes!

Versace
Bright Crystal
I had taken the day off from work today with the hope that I would clean my boys' rooms.  Did that happen?  Nope!  I ended up cruising first to Jantzen Beach in Portland then Westfield Mall in Vancouver.   Picked up a little of this and a little of that, including some new makeup and perfume from my favorite shop Sephora.  I recently tried a sample of Dior J'Adore (LOVE those new commercials with Charlize Theron, Marilyn Monroe and Grace Kelly!) and was going to get that but ended up purchasing Versace Bright Crystal, which was more to my liking.  I also picked up a few odds and ends for the boys.  Once done at the mall, I stopped off at the Woodland Walmart to pick up some 50% off Christmas goodies for the boys.

I ran across the following t-shirt at Torrid.  Who would wear this?  I mean, I'm a sucker for tees with messages but this is a bit much!!!

 

I did snag this ornament at Macy's at 75% off - a steal for $1.50!!


While browsing the shops, I received the following text from my son Jordan, which made my day:


"Well i love you cuz ur my momma. I will always love you becuz of who u are not cuz of wat u do."


Isn't he sweet?   Sephora, shopping, and a sweet son - it doesn't get much better than that!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lish, next time check out the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb... by far my favorite.

    ReplyDelete