Saturday, December 17, 2011

Meeting, Greeting, and Lots of Eating!!

Well, I survived another family Christmas party!  The whole tribe met up today for potluck, goodies, and gift exchange.  Highlights included Diva Eilene's reading of her Christmas poem, which we haven't heard in a few years, along with a new annual tradition - the fashion exchange.  We girls all bring our unwanted clothing, shoes, makeup, and jewelry then we dig through it all to take what we desire.  I wound up today with a soft pink robe, pair of red high heels, CHI hair product, and perfume samples. 

We ate a lot, we visited a lot, and we laughed a lot.  It was a memorable gathering and makes me even more happy that I've been blessed with such an awesome family.

Perhaps just a little too tight
Nice hat Jube

Digging for treasure


Reese scoring a pair of
high tops from the Diva
Diva Eilene reading her Christmas poem


Mike doin a photo bomb


Yes I'm in there somewhere...kind of like Where's Waldo...Where's Diva?

1 comment:

  1. Great job everyone!! I'm still wearing Erin's sweater I got in the exchange. Might not be able to 2 3 days in a row as I just got hay on it feeding Oreo and Brown Cow. Favorite food-the salads and veggie trays. Yum. Loved little Martyn's wide eyed stare at all the strangers!!! JULIE

    ReplyDelete