Sunday, December 11, 2011

Goodies and Garages

It's been quiet....too quiet...at my house this weekend.  Both boys have spent the night with their buddies on Friday and Saturday.  Saturday I puttered around cleaning before plunging in with holiday baking.  The family Christmas party will be here in a week so it was high time to bake up some goodies to share.  I ended up making the following treats:

*Cranberry-Orange Scones (these came out a little funky so they may have to stay at our house);
*Parmesan-Cheddar crackers;
*Paula Deen Gooey Chocolate Peanut Butter bars;
*Chocolate Cake Balls.
Klik hier voor meer gratis plaatjes

I still have a few bags of chocolate chips that need to be put to good use so that may be my project for today. 
Klik hier voor meer gratis plaatjes

Another Sunday task will involve the garage door, which is on the fritz.  It's running but won't open.  Home improvement is not my favorite job to perform but I must pull up my bootstraps, charge in, and fix that god-forsaken machine!

Here's to a day filled with chocolate and WD-40!!!  Enjoy Divas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment