Monday, December 19, 2011

Feather Me Nails

When I was getting my nails done yesterday, a fellow nail tech sat down and began to take over my manicure. She had with her a bag of brightly colored feathers she had just picked up at Michael's. She explained that she was going to give herself a feather manicure, which she had seen on-line and wanted to try out. Well, of course I was curious about this new "feather" manicure so I researched it on Youtube. The following video shows how very easy a feather nail manicure can be, so much so that I'm going to try it out when I get a chance. The host of this video has a blog titled Polish and Pearls, which is saturated with nail tips and tricks. There's nothing I like more than a new way to be creative with nails, hair or makeup!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment