Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's Me Time

This morning I bid adieu to my boys as they left for their father's house for winter break. Sigh - this is the very first year I haven't had them for the Christmas holiday.  While I will miss them greatly, I'm also looking forward to two weeks of time to myself.  No kids, no husband, no boyfriend - just me, myself and I (well, along with the dog) luxuriating in the splendor of peace, quiet, and doing exactly what I want to do, on my time schedule, with no one to answer to but myself.  Visions of cleaning and organizing dance in my head, sick as that sounds, along with the ability to eat whatever I want whenever I want - no dinner schedule to which to adhere.  Ahhhhh......more than likely this will get old but for now, I plan on enjoying every moment of it!!  If only work didn't get in the way!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment