Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ambitious Sunday Be Mine!

The boys are back to normal function, i.e., spending all the time with their friends rather than good old mom, so I took a trip to Vancouver/Portland yesterday just for shits and giggles.  Looked around the 78th St. Goodwill and came out with....nothing!  Ended up buying another picture for my office - on clearance - from Ross, browsed at Burlington, then stopped by the Woodland Walmart before heading home.

Yesterday was actually the first day I began to feel close to being myself after battling the crud for the past month.  I felt so ambitious I picked up a new comforter/sheet set for my bedroom and will work on putting away clothes, shoes, etc. today so my room is back in top order. 

Cheers to a productive Sunday!

New bedspread set which matches mocha walls

No comments:

Post a Comment