Friday, January 13, 2012

Lovin Me Some New Makeup!

The following are some new cosmetic products I picked up to try:

1. Cover Girl Blast Lipstick - This is pretty nifty lipstick containing two different colors which can be worn separate or together.  I picked up a pretty bluish red/pink combo along with a pink/gold maroon combo.  Thumbs up!  Grade A

2.  Revlon Diamond Dust Eyeshadow - While I was browsing the new Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadows I found this sparkly number, which I purchased in pinky and dark gray.  Definitely nighttime shadow as the sparkle is a bit too much for daytime wear.  Although this didn't stop me from wearing it to work yesterday!!  Grade B

3.  Revlon Photoready Airbrush Mousse Foundation - Light, airy, and not too thick, I like this foundation.  The first bottle I picked up was too light so had to grab the next shade up.  I have also previously tried the Photoready powder but don't care for it - too cakey.  Grade B

4.  Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush - Not quite sure what they mean by bouncy blush but I purchased the very bright Hot Tamale color.  Good texture, not too creamy, but it doesn't last as long as powder.  Grade C+

No comments:

Post a Comment