Sunday, January 1, 2012

Shopping Sheltered Shelly

After spending all day in Portland and Vancouver on Saturday with Diva Shelly, searching for bargains, 50% off, and other BOGO items, I learned that she is one shopping sheltered friend.  I took her under my wing and introduced her to the following, which she had never experienced:

*Mochalata Chill from Cinnabon;
*TJ Maxx;
*Debs Shops;
*Eyebrow threading - we didn't get it done but she had never heard of this technique before.

We picked up a lot of cool deals, including my favorite - 50% off the clearance price, which led to an outfit for my annual company party:

$12 Dress - will
add a black shrug


$2.50 shoes!!!  Yes...$2.50!!



















Can you believe it - $14.50 in total for my party outfit!!!  I also picked up another $12 dress from Debs along with a $14.99 dress from Ross, which I had to return because it was too big. 

I was worn out after spending all day shopping so wasn't quite up to cuttin a rug for New Year's Eve.  My cough was hanging on so I decided my best move was to stay at home and relax.  It was a good night; I even managed to stay up past midnight so I was able to ring in 2012.

Here's to many nights of party dresses in my future for 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment