Friday, January 20, 2012

Chocolate Fest 2012

I'm not sure I can resist this event, which is starting tonight at the Oregon Convention Center.  I have my third day off from work today, due in part to my own choosing along with complications at work from the weather (i.e., no power.)  Perhaps I'll partake in a little chocolate indulgence tonight or tomorrow!!!


OREGON CONVENTION CENTER
Portland, Oregon
January 20 – 22, 2012

ChocolateFest promises you the opportunity to sample, taste, savor, and delight in some of the finest chocolate from the Northwest and beyond. Ticket price includes admission to ChocolateFest, all the presentations, and free samples that vendors are giving out.

Best of all, by attending the event, eating some chocolate and having fun, you are helping to support the World Forestry Center, a local non profit dedicated to teaching about forests, trees and environmental sustainability.

No comments:

Post a Comment