Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bits and Pieces

Here are a few pictures that didn't quite make it on a page of their own, although they each have a special story!

Sam and Jordan at the Portland train station standing in line to check in.  Trust me when I say I asked them to give me "mean" faces....they normally don't have this demeanor.




Here is my boyfriend Michael preparing chicken to grill this past weekend.  I love a man who is handy with a barbecue!
My new set of neon-colored keys, including three keys to open the locked door knobs that will ensure me and my family's safety in our home!  Thanks Michael!
I LOVE the Jamba Juice carrot/orange juice so much I decided to make one myself.  I simply tossed together carrot juice, a tablespoon of orange juice frozen concentrate, and ice into the blender.  Voila!  Tasted just like the original!  This is going to be one of my new breakfast favorites!  Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to duplicate the "energy booster shots" Jamba Juice adds!



Here's my new doggie, who I'm taking for a test drive tonight.  My co-worker Sheilah stopped by with Wally (name to soon be changed), a 6-month old miniature Doberman Pinscher/Chihuahua mix who is well behaved and has been neutered.  He is so sweet and he'll keep my baby Stubbs in shape.  They hit it off tonight, although Stubbs is making sure our new dog knows that he is boss.  They played, they ran, they teased each other - in an nutshell, they like each other!  I've got my fingers crossed that Wally makes it through the night!

Here is a little picture of this Diva in training that I ran across the other day.  Damn it was nice being a little kid with no worries in the world!  Here's to keeping that youthful exuberance (and blond hair) now that I'm a wee bit older!!  (Hey, it's my blog so if I want to use the term "wee bit" when expressing my age, for that I am entitled!)

1 comment: