Saturday, April 14, 2012

Me and the Dog Have a Hair Day!

It started off with me helping Michael trim my Stubbins.  He was becoming quite the hairy, matty mess and it was time for a shave.  Stubbs is such a good little pup, sitting still (most of the time) while we shaved and trimmed his little body.  Once done, he was given a bath, wrung out, towelled, and wrapped in a doggie shirt to keep him warm.  He has a little more pep in his step now and looks, dare I say, fabulous!!

Inspired by Stubbster's makeover, I decided to add a little variety to my life by becoming a red-head.  Well, more of a brown/reddish head; due to my job, I can't return to the flaming tresses of 2010 but I am able to wear a more subtle version.  I picked up my dye of choice, L'Oreal Preference in Light Reddish Brown, and spent last night coloring my hair.  I've colored my hair so often that there is no longer a shock factor when I remove the towel from hair.  Last night was no different - my hair turned out looking pretty darn good!  Stubbs and I were prancing around the house like two Divas - he being my mini-me.  Although our hair no longer matches!

A little lighter due to all the existing blonde in my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment