Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Stab, Grab and Go

Red.  I'm just not red.  I was missing my blonde hair so I capped off my weird day by adding blonde back to my hair, using the trusty Clairol frosting kit with cap.  The main problem was my trusty metal crochet hook could not be found so I was forced to use the plastic hook provided in the kit.  Arrgg....this slows me down so much as the plastic hook requires me to work gingerly to stab and pull strands of hair through the cap as opposed to the quick stab-and-grab method used with the non-breakable metal hook. 

After yesterday afternoon perhaps I was looking danger in the eye by coloring my hair; however, I'm happy to announce my hair came out looking fabulous.  Back to the blonde and looking forward to much better day than Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment