Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Sun Sets on Texas Trip

"A tad on the cool side" with a temperature of 64 degrees was how the local news reported the weather this morning in Texas.  Cool side huh?  Sixty four degrees in Washington means swimsuit weather!

I bid adieu this morning as my bags are packed and I'm ready to go, hopping the shuttle at 9am for the airport.  Last night I was lucky enough to hit the Grapevine Mills mall for some much needed retail therapy - it was huge!  I felt as if I'd walked five miles, booking it through all of the shops.  However, only one bag, well actually, one bag packed with four other bags, made their way with me back to the hotel. 

Goodbye Texas!  Perhaps we will meet again one day when all of my time can be devoted to leisure and recreation rather than work!!
Grapevine Mall Entrance - Yay!!!

Football sculpture in front of mall

No comments:

Post a Comment