Monday, June 18, 2012

Odds and Ends from the Weekend

My weekend as always went by too quickly.

Created a flower centerpiece made from clearance blooms and vase from Michael's

Wore a feather in my hair.









Made Lasagna Cupcakes.  Yes, aside from the name, they were really good.  Layer won ton wrappers in a muffin tin.  Place meat sauce then ricotta mixture then repeat, ending with the won ton on top.  I wrapped the ends inward so the won ton ends wrapped together.  I also used Alfredo sauce rather than red sauce.  Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.  Weirdly named but tasty main dish!

Cleaned my closet.  Picked up some color coded hangers at Ross so I could separate out my work clothes from my regular clothes.  Much better!!

BEFORE

 AFTER

EXTRA HANGERS AND CLOTHES FOR GOODWILL 


No comments:

Post a Comment