Friday, June 29, 2012

TGIF!!!

So glad the weekend is here! 

The garage door saga began slowly this week.  No word from the installers within 48 business hours so Michael called the salesman on Wednesday.  He stated they would call to confirm the appointment for Friday on Thursday evening between 8 and 10.  Then there was.....nothing.  No phone call.  Didn't it just figure???!!!  Michael called Sears this morning, which was not open so he called the 800 number.  Turns out, Sears was using my old phone number, not the one I gave to the salesman to call.  Apparently the installers had been trying to call me to confirm the appointment but were unable to due to the outdated number.  Arrrggg!  However, Michael got everything straightened out, the installers appeared today and voila!  My new garage door opener has been successfully installed!!!!    It's a good day to celebrate!

Saturday will find me breaking bread with my brothers and sisters in celebration of the June birthdays in my family, including my dad - Happy Birthday today Dad!!!!  Saturday evening will find me waxing nostalgic when I attend my 30-year.....yes, 30-year....high school reunion.  Wow.....quite the landmark!!  At least we have finally reached the point when we don't care who has gained weight or who has gone bald!

Have a great weekend, Divas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment