Thursday, June 21, 2012

Packin the Park 2012

Today was the annual company picnic at Black Lake in Olympia.  We arrived around 10am and the picnic was due to start at 11am.  This year I was on face painting duty; we set up the table, then waited for the fun to start.  And waited.  And waited.  We ended up eating early then walking around the park, watching horseshoes and enjoying the lake before returning to the picnic area, where a healthy dose of employees began trickling in for the festivities.  I returned to the face painting table where I ended up painting several kid's faces.  Weather was great, company was entertaining, and kids were happy.  I also got a free t-shirt so how can you beat that?

Ashley and Christina mugging fot the camera
Getting my face painted
Horseshoes
Sasha in green
Attempting a  balloon bouquet
Michael giving the peace sign
Happy kids
More horseshoes

Kids in line, waitin for paint


No comments:

Post a Comment