Friday, June 1, 2012

Odds and Ends

The Real Hairstyles of Kim
Last night I watched Kim Zolciak of the Real Housewives of Atlanta show off her "real" hair.  She always wears wigs on the show and has since it began.  I thought she would have secret, thin hair...perhaps she was a hair puller with numerous patches missing.  However, she whipped of her wig and voila - she has a full head of hair along with a cute style.  The photos below show her with her real hair next to her wig style; it appears when the real hair comes out, the turtlenecks go on and vice verse. 


Ugly Shoes
Christian Siriano (a Project Runway winner) has debuted his newest line of shoes for Payless.  Unfortunately, they are tired and not of Christian's forward thinking style.  When discussing these with sister Luna, she sent me another pair of shoes from Payless that we agree are downright hideous.  These are the Shoes of the Week - buyer beware!


Brown and Red and Aqua - Oh My!
The pillows that came with my new sectional seemed to make the living room a bit dark so I decided to change the color a bit to bring in some light.  I picked up a shelf and aqua lamp from Target; I then picked up a few aqua, cream and red pillows along with a greenish aqua throw.  The colors are an odd mix but I think it has all pulled together cohesively. 




No comments:

Post a Comment