Saturday, October 29, 2016

Just A Wee Bit of a Vent!

Here are a few pet peeves of mine that are worth sharing because you may just be able to relate.

Discounts At The End - Some stores, notably Joanns, Safeway, and Sallys, enter the discount at the end of your transaction. Now, I may not be able to remember what I had for breakfast this morning, but without fail I can remember the clearance price for something I'm purchasing.  I like to watch the registrar to ensure I'm receiving the correct price. Well, if they wait until the end it totally messes with my ability to see if the price charged was correct. Invaribly, I pay then stand on my way out the door to make sure the right price was calculated.  If it wasn't,  it means a return trip through the registrar!  And don't get me started on registrars that don't have a screen for the customer!!

Rudeness - If you need to get past me, just say "Excuse Me", "Pardon Me" or any other nicety.   Don't just barge past me, shoving into me, without any sort of apology.  Manners were invented for a reason and a little kindness is good for the soul.

Vent over. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.  ðŸ˜Š


No comments:

Post a Comment