Thursday, October 27, 2016

Today Was Not For The Weak At Heart

Some days are a struggle. Today was one of those days.  Super busy, tasks falling all over me, and people annoying the #$@% out of me. It was a long day and on top of that I was dealing with a swollen eye that made me look like Mike Tyson after a losing battle. I think I'm due for a good cry but even that isn't happening. May be time to watch The Way We Were and fast forward to the end when Barbra brushes Robert Redford's bangs from his eyes. Gets me every time.

Boss told me to take tomorrow off, obviously as my eye had morphed into something resembling a domestic violence victim.  We shall see. Days off seem to turn on a guilt switch within me so not sure I can deal with that so may just go in. Arrgggg what's a girl to do???!!

Tonight I got a Facebook message from not only a dude I met in 2012 who apparently has been holding a torch for me but also some strange man from Tennessee trying to hit on me, offering to give me a massage.  Really??  Enough already!!  Me thinks I need to forward my swollen eye pic to these romeos so they can know just with whom they are dealing!!!

Rant over. Just popped some Benadryl so hoping it will give me a restful sleep with the promise of a better attitude in the morning!!




No comments:

Post a Comment