Sunday, October 2, 2016

Stinky, Sweaty Sunday

Oh Sunday you have worn me out!  This morning I woke around 600 and began cleaning the boys, now my, bathroom. Could not bring myself to take a before pic as it was so bad.  Kudos to a new tool I ran across at Ross and grabbed - a pumice stone toilet and shower scrubber. Could never have gotten the job done without it.

Once done cleaning, I then redecorated, adding a fresh shower curtain, drapes, and pictures. Moved my makeup,  hair and shower products over from my bathroom.  Done with first bathroom I then moved onto my master bath.  Again the pumice came in handy as I cleaned and scrubbed.

It all turned out great but I am beat. No shower, no brushing my teeth, sweaty and stinky!  But definitely accomplished a lot today!!




No comments:

Post a Comment