Sunday, October 9, 2016

Sisters and SoCal

Even though I'm still battling my cold, this weekend was pretty full.  Saturday met up with sisters Erin and Julie, niece Ella, and step-mom Arlene for lunch. Was a great time catching up with everyone and breaking bread at local Castle Rock hotspot Parkers.

Today I headed out for California for work.  Arrived around 730pm, met up with some more work pals, and made our way to the lodge. Checked in, found my room, and discovered a nice card from the So. Cal GM along with a fruit and cookie VIP platter - plus milk in the fridge!!  Hung up my clothes and now I'm relaxing watching the boob tube before my nighttime cold medicine kicks in.

Will be a busy three days before returning home on Wednesday evening.  May also include a trip to Disneyland, a place I've never visited. Hit Magic Kingdom in Orlando years ago but never the CA location. It's always great when a work trip includes a little fun!!




No comments:

Post a Comment