Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Star Struck in SoCal

One more day down and just a half day to go before I'm on my way home!!

Another busy day followed by an extensive work tour before changing for dinner. We all met in the front of the building to gather before catching a ride for dinner.  While waiting, we watched a very famous actress (whom I will refer to as JG), her friend, and one each of their children disembark from their car. She was casually dressed in mom attire and held a glass of wine. Of course I was stealthily taking pictures. Unfortunately they came out a little fuzzy.  Can't post them publicly as I have to respect her privacy especially as a guest of my company. But it was exciting to see a real movie star in the flesh!!

We then left for dinner at Bubba Gumps, which I've only been to once years ago.  Big group but dinner was surprisingly fast. Even wound up with a souvenir glass!!

Now I'm back in my room, watching Chopped, and settling in for my last night in SoCal.




No comments:

Post a Comment