Sunday, October 16, 2016

Sunday At The River

After church I made my way to Willow Grove beach, in search of treasure washed ashore from the windstorm.  The river was pretty quiet as only a few others were there in the chilly weather.

Walking, walking, most of my time was digging through the washed up debris in search of unusual and craft worthy items. Along with a few walking stick sized pieces of driftwood, I also snagged a large rectangle piece of worn lumber that is the perfect size for a bench top.

Found a few other small items including the biggest treasure - a Buzz Lightyear figure!  Couldn't pass up bringing that little guy home!

Back at home, in the spirit of today's winning game,  I painted and decorated two Seahawk bottles. I also fit in a little nap, cleaned the kitchen and - hold on to your hats - began cleaning my room!  All my clothes are sorted and ready to be hung. Nope, didn't finish the task but Rome wasn't built in a day!






No comments:

Post a Comment