Sunday, May 11, 2014

A Day to Celebrate!!


Happy Mother's Day to all the moms in the world!!  My Mother's Day celebration this weekend included fitting into a pair of new jeans I purchased in March which were three sizes smaller than what I was wearing at that time.  I bought them for incentive and yesterday that day was reached!  Yippee!!!  

After spending time with Michael, my evening was spent  moving around my living room in order to reorganize the family room.  For my special day, Sam volunteered to finish the family room project for me today - nice!  In addition, which washing my laundry, which included a smaller pair of jeans I'd gotten new from Goodwill but had never fit (and now do) a small ring fell from the pocket when I pulled the jeans from the dryer.  It doesn't appear to be valuable, but it was in my finger size which makes it a treasure to me!  

Today will find me returning to Portland to take a trip with my Michael to meet his family for dinner.  It will be the first time we will have been out together aside from clinical settings since March.  Another yippee for that one!!  

Take time to relax today, unwind, breathe deeply, and count your blessings as you bask in the day that's just for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment