Saturday, May 17, 2014

Bustin for Boston!

Today is the calm before the storm!  Last night after work my evening was taken up with reorganizing Michael's household items in my garage so my car would once again fit.  Then I fixed my vacuum, cleaned and picked up the house, did a load of laundry, cooked dinner, then trimmed and bathed Stubbins before sacking out around 9:30.  Woke up around 6am this morning; am currently debating a morning walk before getting ready to make my way to Portland to have lunch with my man.


This afternoon will include packing for my work trip to the Boston area tomorrow morning.  Never been there so looking forward to a new experience along with getting to see my cousin who lives 20 minutes from my worksite!  Thankfully it's a non-stop flight.  It also appears the weather will be acceptable - not too cold with a little rain so I'll be right at home!!


The best news for this upcoming week is that my Michael may soon be coming home!  Hopefully it will be after my return on Friday.  Here's prayers for a smooth and successful week in everything we do!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment