Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mass Busy in Mass

Here I am in Fitchburg, MA and my trip is going by fast!  Lots to do at work, having lunch and dinner with co-workers, then trying to fit in time to exercise.

After arriving on Sunday, the fitness room called and I spent 30 minutes on the exercise bike.  Yesterday after work I took a trek to the Marshall's store nearby for some browsing - only a short walk but it still counts!  Tonight after dinner my workout was power walking around the hotel and neighboring business lot three times then climbing 7 floors of stairs twice.  Whew!

This morning a tour of the new lodge was on my agenda, which included lots of pictures, with of course one selfie!!

Off to relax for the rest of the night, enjoying switching between Chopped and Real Housewives of New York!




No comments:

Post a Comment