Friday, May 9, 2014

TGIF!!!

It's Friday and, thankfully, I'm feeling close to human again.  Still a bit queasy, but hopefully that will bid me adieu before the day is over.  Ended up with a three pound loss this week so, since my new healthy habits started in February, my total has now hit 30 pounds.  Yippers!  While part of me wants to hit the store to pick up some better fitting clothes, the practical side tells me to wait until I've lost more otherwise my new clothes will be obsolete in a few months.  It has been pretty nice to remove jeans that once couldn't button by having them drop to the floor by themselves. The only downside is the saggin booty style in the back due to excess fabric!!

Here's to all the mothers in the world enjoying this Mother's Day weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment