Saturday, May 17, 2014

I'm Walkin, Yes Indeed I'm Walkin!

It's apparent today that my manic mood from last night has continued!  This morning after coffee I decided to take a longer walk than normal.

 I started cruising around the opposite side of the river from where I live, thinking I would walk awhile then turn around. Well the walk occurred but the turnaround did not. My walk, including some jogging, took me into town, forming a huge circle back to my house. After returning home, Stubbs and I took a drive to measure how far I trekked.  The total was 7.4 miles!  Yowza!  Kudos to me for my exercise efforts today!

After showering my next stop was the Toyota shop for an oil change, which was 5,000 miles overdue. I'm sitting here relaxing while my "express" service takes an hour. Worst part is the TV is set to girl's college fastpitch and I can't find the remote.

Can't wait to be back on the road to see my Michael before my trip tomorrow!!

Here's a little guy I saw on my walk today!  I'm posting from my phone so please excuse the double post of raccoon's pic!!


No comments:

Post a Comment