Thursday, May 8, 2014

Feelin the Flu

Nothing like a spring case of flu to make a gal feel sick...literally!  Monday found me feeling tired all day then queasy on my drive home.  After laying down for a quick nap, I then spent quite a bit of time fighting the urge to barf.  After finally giving in, this continued for the rest of the night - up every hour then trying to fit tiny bits of sleep in between bathroom visits.  Stayed home Tuesday; tried to make it to work on Wednesday but a third of the way there my continued nausea, weakness, and body soreness overcame me and I had to turn around and return to bed.  Today is a better day - still some nausea, which may be from hunger since my diet mainstay has been popsicles, along with body soreness but I'll work through that to make it to my job.  The highlight of my illness has been dropping another two pounds; however, I'll forgo that next year when I remember to get a flu shot!!
My diet this week

No comments:

Post a Comment