Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Crafters Unite!

Oh there's something to be said about creativity!  I've got to admit I've enjoyed stretching my brain waves in coming up with new craft and art ideas, although my projects can be time consuming.

This weekend I browsed at the new Craft Warehouse in Hazel Dell then hit up a Goodwill on 78th before making my way to tax-free Michaels in Janzten Beach.  I ended the evening having dinner with Steve at BJs.

Sunday I grocery shopped, crafted, then met up with Jordan and Candy for dinner.  Sunday evening I moved all the items from the top of the kitchen cabinets and replaced them with my beach-inspired art.  Went to bed to late and rose early for work. Definitely felt like a Monday!

Tonight I added some coral accents into my rag banner then strung it on a piece of driftwood. Love the pop of color!






A big crafters shout out to sister Julie who, along with churning out some yummy looking bread and pretzels, made the cutest apron out of a shirt over the weekend. Kudos Jube!!





No comments:

Post a Comment