Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Long Day In My Happy Place

Well, there ended up being a small leak in a pipe that had to be fixed at the beach house today. Which meant no water for a time. I took a spit bath using my bottle of Aquafina, got dressed, and began painting a tile while Steve got parts and fixed the pipe.

Once done, we headed into Seaside. Although I made two holes-in-one at the mini-golf, I ended up losing by one point!  We followed that up with a mean game of bumper cars followed by me hitting a few shops. Along with some starfish, I brought back a pair of pink and gray Seaside sweats along with a tee to match, which I'm wearing right now!

Our last stop was at the Cannon Beach grocery store, where I scraped my arm on the car door.  In one day my adventures have landed me with two blisters, two chafed calves, an arm scrape, and two very sore legs.

It's crab for dinner tonight along with a berry tart.  Yum.  Just popped some Tylenol to soothe my aches.

We also need more blessings -Steve's mom Kathy received some bad health news so please say a prayer for her.




No comments:

Post a Comment