Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Move Along - Nothing to See Here

With no cable TV at my house, watching the television at the beach house would be a treat. Or so I thought.

At home, I normally watch movies, especially older classics, along with boxed seasons of Top Chef, Game of Thrones, and most recently 24.  Lots of times I listen to music and on several occasions I've listened to absolutely nothing while I was immersed in crafting.

Cable tv is not the treat I thought it would be. The idiotic shows. Reality programs geared toward the simple-minded.  The mass commercials. Trump and Hillary on overload. The news blaring disasters, crime, and negativity.

No thank you!  After a year of no cable, I see I have nothing to be jealous about regarding TV for the masses.  I think I will stick with Hitchcock and Carl Grant.

No comments:

Post a Comment