Sunday, August 21, 2016

Saturday morning found me, of course, crafting!  I then took a break and cleaned out an armoire in my dining room, moved all my crafting supplies to it, then cleaned the kitchen. Alcohol ink stains on the counter are a real pain to remove!!  My next plan is to move a table in from the garage to the dining room so that can be used for crafting rather than destroying the kitchen.

Last night for dinner the Blue Jacket Divas all met up at BJD Jans for dinner. Along with my pasta salad, there were ribs, macaroni salad, and Perla's lumpia  and siopao to eat.  Yummy!!  It was wonderful seeing my friends and catching up with the events in our lives.

Now today is Sunday and in four more days I will be on vacation!!  Going to get some R&R at the beach then tackle a few projects at home, unless the vibe hits and I go on a road trip.





No comments:

Post a Comment