Sunday, August 28, 2016

Gorgeous Day!!

Turned out to be a beautiful day today at the beach. Blue sky, warm weather, and calm waves.

After hitting the beach this morning (and running across a live crab which I should have snagged as turns out it was a dungenous) we made our way to Long Beach.  Browsed a few stores, hit Marsh's Museum, then stopped for lunch at Captain Bob's Clam Chowder, which is owned by the parents of a former co-worker of mine.  Good chow then on to Ocean Park, where we swung by my family's old cabin. It doesn't look old anymore as its been updated considerably.  I have fond memories of that place, playing in the sand streets, going to the beach, and spending time with my family.

We then took a short drive on the beach before heading to Osterville. Finally cruised back to Cannon Beach, where I took a break by painting a tile and a shell I had picked up from Marsh's.  Beautiful sunset tonight tonight too!

Sam surprised me with a text today showing me he had painted the front and back porch floors which look awesome!

Last but not least, good thoughts to my little sis who is going through a situation where she needs some serious prayer.  Please say a prayer for her!!









No comments:

Post a Comment