Friday, November 11, 2016

Friday My Favorite!!

Had today off but I still put in a full day working.

Hit Willow Grove this morning with Stubbs to shore up my supply of driftwood. Stubbs just loves the riverbank.

Stopped by Walmart on way home to grab some plastic containers to transport crafts to the bazaar.

Crafted, made a couple more bottles, started creating a driftwood art piece, then tagged and packed up all my items to sell.

Finally took a shower, loaded up the car, carefully drove all to the church to set up my table.

Luckily enough I was on the top floor of the church right by the entrance so did not have to navigate the stairs. Funny enough I was placed in the "Cry Room" - I hope I will be smiling when it's all over not crying.

Once done, hit Target and right now I'm getting a full set of nails on and a pedicure. This has been a rough week and boy does this mani/pedi feel good!!

Once the bazaar is over, I will begin on my new project - a vintage desk I'm going to paint that I picked up the other night.  The seller also gave me a cheap deal as it needs some TLC to put it back together. I just love creating something unique and beautiful from old,  beaten up items!!

Here's keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow is a success!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment