Saturday, November 19, 2016

Funkadelic Mood

Not sure if it was how busy and taxing my week was, the recent travel, the stress, or an ex-boyfriend who is trying my patience, but boy have I been in a funk. I think I need to pull out a tearjerker movie just so I can get it all out of my system.

Today I crafted, and crafted, and crafted. Painting a vintage childs desk and making ornaments for my departments Christmas tree. Going to be a beach theme so that spurred on my imagination.

No shower, haven't brushed my teeth, but had the foresight to take my prescriptions. Had to take a Benadryl due to allergies and that put me in a nappy mood.

Here's a pic of the desk in progress along with some of the ornaments. Driftwood sailboat, ornaments filled with sand and shells, sewn mermaid tails, messages in a bottle, and sand dollars. Here's also a pic of me in my no makeup, funky self.





No comments:

Post a Comment