Thursday, November 24, 2016

Stencils and Sparkles

Tuesday night around 10:30 I got the sudden urge to paint an old table that was hanging around the house. It was just a small junky table but I figured I could give some life to it again. I painted it chalk black and left it to dry overnight.

After work I stopped off at the Chehalis Michaels to check out their stencils. Found an appropriate one and made my way to the register. The cashier asked what I was making. After I told her she said they all notice the neat materials I purchase so they all assume the items I'm making are pretty cute. So now I'm not only a regular at the craft store but a topic  of conversation!!

After Michaels I stopped at Walmart for a few items then made my way to Target. Target has the the neatest items when you first enter the store. They are usually holiday themed decor of great quality, all between $1 to $5.  I picked up a gray flannel wine holder which I cut down to fit over a vase at home along with a sparkle saying.  Added some 50% off rose gold twigs and it made a festive display.

Did anyone else notice the wind last night?  It was horrible!  I'm a little afraid to assess the damage this morning!!



No comments:

Post a Comment